Monday, March 4, 2013

What the fudge is going on here?/Welcome Amy

Dear Bloggers,

First, I would like to say that I don't recommend or encourage blogging/ reading this blog during class. However, as all you law students know, there are exceptions to every rule. The exception here is Property.

No matter how many notes I take, or how well I understand the reading, I still have one question on my mind the entire class: What the fudge is she talking about?

For example:

Reading: Three Concurrent Interests: Joint Tenancy, Tenancy in Common, Tenancy by the Entirety.

Class:  Fee simple subject to an executory interest, defeasible interests followed by an executory interest. And how do we find out what we don't know now class? What is the right of survivorship? And then, what do you need to sever an interest? (must be wearing blue and sign the document in the month of October and must have exactly three children and known grandchildren and two dogs. What?)

So to answer your question professor...I don't know how to find out what I don't know now, but I have a feeling I'm not going to find out in this class.

Now for those of you asking intelligent questions and adding to your already impressive outlines right now, don't judge me.

For those of you that are on gmail, ESPN, Facebook, email, TWEN for other classes, etc (yeah, i see you). I feel you. I understand. This blog is a no judgment zone. I mean obviously, look at me. I look like the walking dead. After the concert last night and the two hour drive here this morning, I am exhausted (I know poor me, going to a concert and drinking frozen margaritas). And Gia, don't sweat it; I always have to ask for the question to be repeated. Her voice is just so easy to tune out. And p.s.- you rocked it :)

The roomies are equally as disgruntled. And cold. Apparently our furnace broke this weekend and they were forced to huddle up around two space heaters in the living room yesterday as the temperature in the house reached near-glacial. I feel your pain roomies. Actually not really, I was at home with my family yesterday eating lasagna before going to see Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley, and Lee Brice. But it sounds horrible, I'm glad I missed it.

As Cynthia pointed out in her request for me to kill her via gmail, she would still rather be cold than in property right now. I am inclined to agree, however I do have an impressive space heater in my room (nicknamed the "sauna"). But I'm sure the snow storm brewing outside will help the temp in the rest of the house drastically.

In other news...

This just in: Cynthia knows what is going on in class right now.


I'm actually understanding what is going on!! Hell has frozen over, as well as our living room.
And it looks like we're in a snowglobe.
(gmail - Cynthia)


Since that makes one of us, I will continue with other news. First and most importantly- we have a new roomie! We would like to welcome Amy Davis to our lovely 420 House of Mouse! While her living there won't actually take place until this summer, we count her frequent presence as well as receiving her mail as achieving roomie status! So welcome, we love you Amy!

On that note, the lovely Amy's birthday is on Saturday, March 23rd. Why should this matter to you? Because this is also the day of my belated St.Patrick's Day party. Therefore, we ask you to join our St.Amy's Day celebration. Facebook Invites to follow within the week. As some of you may have noticed, we have yet to throw a party at the legendary 420 party house. This is for several reasons. One, we want to do it justice. Two, I don't throw parties that are not epic. This is not a get together with some crackers and a thirty rack. This is a party of epic proportions. I've dug out my fog machine, and found some lights. I know how to make green beer and cocktails. Be ready, this party is for serious players only. And as this is my favorite holiday, you bitches better be wearing green :)

Stay Tuned for more information on St.Amy's Day Celebration as well as Amy's addition to the blog and more shenanigans from the 420 house :)

Love,
The 420 House



1 comment: